Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Medway Handyman[_2_] The Medway Handyman[_2_] is offline

Default ladder: double or triple?

Fred wrote:
On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 01:09:34 GMT, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

Have a look at one of these
http://www.wickes.co.uk/Professional...er/invt/530198

Safe working height of 3.72m but folds up to down to under 1m. Also
doubles as a step ladder/platform etc. Very sturdy.

Also available with a platform from SF
http://www.screwfix.com/prods/27581/...ADDERS-_-27581

I've got one recommendation for a double, one for a triple, and one
for a platform; I'm even more unsure what to buy now

I only really need a single but I can't find anyone selling any. I
guess a single in a shed will cost as much as a double mail order, so
I may as well get a double and get two for the price of one.

These folding ladders looking interesting. It's a shame neither web
site showed more photos of the different configurations. Can you have
one "leg" of the platform longer than the other, so that you can use
it on the stairs?

Good pickies & video here
http://www.laddersandscaffoldtowers....yY2 Aod5l1fmw

--