Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Noble[_2_] Bill Noble[_2_] is offline

Default Question re. antique auto restoration . . .

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 20:49:14 -0800, Bill Noble wrote:

I have a n umber of older cars from 1936 on - I mostly use a CD
ignition driven by the breaker points, and I hide the CD unit somewhere
- the Delta Mk 10 is a good unit for this - you can get them in 6 and
12V - or if you have a little electronic skill, browse to the "articles
I wrote" section of my web page and find the article on building your
own CD ignition - the points will last a very long time when driving a
CD ignition and if you want to take it out to be 100% authentic for a
show, there is no hard work involved.

That would work if I could find a link to your website...

tim - try www.wbnoble.com