Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Greegor Greegor is offline

Default 45-degree diagonal cutters?

On Feb 20, 6:11*am, life imitates life
wrote:
On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 10:02:54 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"

wrote:
You could also learn when stainless steel became commonplace.

* I also know more about stainless steel than you ever will as well. *My
first job out of high school was polishing stainless plates 2 inches
thick that got rolled up into huge food processing tanks. *We did a lot
of exotics as well.

* I do not expect a ditz that thinks steel wire is the right test for
side cutter efficacy to know what surface quality is about though, much
less alloy composition.

Food processing tanks with TWO INCH thick walls?
Now EVERYBODY knows that you are an outright liar.

You are ineffectual twit and your own realization
of that that frustrates and angers you.

This fuels your presentation as the angry
radicalized sociopathic misfit you appear
to be on usenet.

You are a cowardly nymshifter who can't
face up to who you really are.