Posted to rec.woodworking
marc rosen marc rosen is offline

Default somewhat relevent; Craig's List Follies again (For entertaimentpurposes only)

Just to clarify my earlier post- which I see was not as clear as I had
intended it to be - I would never have clicked on their link but I
thought since they wanted to make sure it was the same type that their
cousin was after I would reply with a Youtube video of a hollow chisel
motiser in action just to tease them. I refrained from that as well,
not wanting to send out my email address any more than necessary.
Good news is that the mortiser sold to the eighth respondent which was
the first legitamate response I got.

Marc