Posted to rec.woodworking
Nonny Nonny is offline

Default Making a 70.6 cut on miter saw

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 20:24:57 -0800, the infamous "Tom Dacon"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 00:16:59 -0500, the infamous "J. Clarke"
scrawled the following:

Aww, who cares, when caulk and putty will fill gaps up to
1/4-inch.
silly grin

"Master Carpenter In A Can", eh?

Did you know that DAP has pressurized spray cans of caulk now? A
client I'm working with bought one and I was in tears before I
stopped
laughing, thinking about the cheese-in-a-can crap that's also on
the
market. This probably tastes a lot like those, Tom, but I doubt
I'll
try -either- in this lifetime. g

This is why you're probably a lot better at woodworking than me.
Me. . . I just would use the cheese-in-a-can and when it hardened,
would paint it. grin

BTW, what happens if you leave that can of pressurized DAP out on
the table by a plate of crackers when having a party? In my past
life, I was invited to many office parties around Christmastime-
mostly at law firms. I always speculated on the fun of taking a
pretty glass bowl of Kibbles and Bits to the party and placing it
on the conference table. Of course, I never did, but it was fun
to speculate about.

--
Nonny

and articulate person who has absolutely no clue
concerning what they are talking about.
The person is typically a media commentator or politician.