Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Medway Handyman[_2_] The Medway Handyman[_2_] is offline

Default Kitchen wall cabinets

John wrote:
A mate just phoned me to say he was at his son's house and a wall
cabinet was loose due to the adjustable bracket being loose on the
cabinet.
He couldn't see how it was attached. I looked at mine and there are
two obvious screws. What are the alternatives?

Hopefully I can get him a response whilst he is having his lunch!

There is a adjuster in each top corner, sometimes covered by a prise off
plastic cap. Remove that if present. The two screws facing you are for
adjustment, the adjuster is fixed to the cabinet with two screws fron the
side.

If the adjuster is coming away from the cabinet wall, use longer screws if
the wall ajoins another cabinet.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk