Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Mills Roger Mills is offline

Default Kitchen wall cabinets

In an earlier contribution to this discussion, John
wrote:
A mate just phoned me to say he was at his son's house and a wall
cabinet was loose due to the adjustable bracket being loose on the
cabinet.
He couldn't see how it was attached. I looked at mine and there are
two obvious screws. What are the alternatives?

Hopefully I can get him a response whilst he is having his lunch!

Are you sure that it's a problem with the cabinet itself, and not with the
wall bracket?

Many cabinets use brackets which have to be screwed to the wall before the
cabinet is fitted. The fittings in the cabinet then hook onto the wall
brackets, and there are some screws to twiddle to fine-tune the height and
alignment.

In order to check whether a wall bracket had come loose, the cabinet would
have to be lifted off its brackets.
--
Cheers,
Roger