Swingman

Default Table Saw Blade Question

A well tuned saw can make a good blade excellent. Surprisingly enough, the
Delta combo blade I got with my Unisaw a couple of years back will also give
the WWII a run for its money. It's what I went back to when I sent in the
Forrest for sharpening recently.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/21/03

"Lawrence Wasserman" wrote in message

any difference, so I never reinstalled it.

About a year ago, I thought it was time to have the blade
sharpened, plus I wanted a full 1/8" regular kerf blade, so I did
finally purchase a Forrest WWII. IMO the Oldham, when new, cut just as
well as the Forrest. (I did have the Oldham sharpened, but it will
probably just sit in the drawer until I need to have the Forrest
sharpened)