Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair
[SMF][_2_] [SMF][_2_] is offline

Default Case or pouch for Fluke 87 + probes?

On 2/19/2010 2:50 PM, DaveC wrote:
I've got a new 87 and I want to get a protective case for it.

Fluke wants $35 for what amounts to a piece of pleather and a zipper.

Let's just say I don't want to pay it, and leave it at that.

Who can come up with a cross-purpose case (ie, made for PSP or Wii or such)
that will work for an 87 and a few sets of test probes that's either cheaper
or has more features (extra pockets? more padding? hard shell?) than the
Fluke for the same $$ ?

It's thinking beanie time!

Thanks.

I always kept mine in a Fluke C20 hard case. There is a storage
compartment built into the case and you can kick them around quite
a bit without damaging them.