Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Follow up on the Multimaster post

Lee Michaels wrote:

Sure, but the point I was making was that there is a particular name
for the tool. I asked for it before and nobody would give it to me.
And if you LOOK at the opening page, right smack dab in the middle of
the screen is the afore mentioned multi-function power tool. Right
where I said it was.

Does the one to which you point fit the OP's description?

"HF's new variable speed multitool.

"They have it on sale now and it is a pretty nice looking machine.
Seems better built that the Rockwell (Sonicrafter ?) machine and comes
with a pile of blades in a compact case. Sale price is $49."

Is the one you found VARIABLE speed? Does it come in a COMPACT CASE? Is if
FORTY-NINE BUCKS?

If the one you found does not meet all three of these descriptors, my
question is still open: Where is it?