Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default OT Road tax for 2 days

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"Adrian" wrote in message
"dennis@home" gurgled happily, sounding
much like they were saying:

The only ones that might not be are emissions tests, but even they
could be safety related depending on your views. I don't see anything
else that isn't directly related to safety in car MOTs.

How about a mis-spaced number plate?

Is that a fail?

Yes.

http://www.motinfo.gov.uk/htdocs/m3s06000301.htm

So is a "honeycomb or similar" background to the plates.

OK.. so why might it be a safety issue..

people that have vanity plates tend to be arrogant and drive badly?

And where is the evidence / statistics to back this wild claim up

or is it, like everything else from you just more bigoted, prejudiced
stereotyping

Do I have a "vanity "plate dennis ?

if so, would it be on my car, my van or on my motorbike ?

people are trying to disguise the plates so they can speed without
getting caught?

Given a minute or three I can probably find more reasons.

Didn't you mean prejudiced assertions?
I think you did, didn't you

--
geoff