Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Dave is offline

Default OT Road tax for 2 days

dennis@home wrote:

people are trying to disguise the plates so they can speed without
getting caught?

Fat chance of that. There was a prog on TV about 15 years ago about
coated number plates and even then, the police demonstrated how they
could enhance the number with a computer.

I'll get back to you on the other subject you asked about later. We have
had the grand daughters all week and now I am on my own with them. Got
to drive to Warwick services tomorrow to swap them back to their mother
and I will be in no condition when I get back, to answer.

Dave