Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: One Sick Puppy

On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 18:56:04 -0800, the infamous Zz Yzx
scrawled the following:

Wasn't it Ben Franklin that once said something about death and taxes?

But death doesn't get worser and worser each year.

I agree, a sick puppy with a screw loose. Same mentality as Tim
McVeigh: "I'm ****ed so I'll kill some innocent and unrelated people
and babies".

You just had to mention killing babies, didn't you?
"It's for the children!" sigh

But it's one terrorist attack with an actual reason behind it. He's
trying to kickstart the Rev, guys. He realized that he couldn't fix
the broken gov't via the ballot box so he took the next step. Hold
on, boys and girls. TAR II is on the way.

[TAR II is my own (solo) pet name for "The American Revolution #2",
which is, with little doubt, coming to a USA near you soon(?)]

--
"Just think of the tragedy of teaching children not to doubt."
-- Clarence Darrow