Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair
SBH[_4_] SBH[_4_] is offline

Default Kitchen Corner Cabinet solution

"eclipsme" wrote in message
On 2/19/2010 12:18 PM, Chris Friesen wrote:
On 02/18/2010 09:01 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I could be wrong , but I took the OP to mean that (s)he already has
the cabinet and is looking for plans for "retro-fit" shelving system,
like this sweet unit, but a tad less expensive:

http://www.kitchensource.com/pantry/ful-ksh6117.htm

Looks like this one is substantially cheaper:

http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/pa...648,43653&ap=2

Chris

I am facing a similar situation and saw this solution as well (and liked
it too). Still it seemed to me - though I never followed through on it -
that it would not be difficult to design something like this using full
extension slides. In the end, I have decided to put up a wall, a sliding
door and make the whole corner into a pantry, if that makes any sense at
all...

Maybe to others, but I'm not quite seeing the picture. Care to elaborate?

Thanks