Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Sketchup hep?

Wenet to try it and...uhh... no, actually the end cut is the inverse
of the long cut so the rail is coped on the end to fit over the stile
and also has the same profile as the stile along the long edge.

If you want, make a SU file with just the part you're trying to do (and
any picture, etc) and e-mail it to the below. I can look at it later
tonight and see if I can help.

currently in the process of refining a _large_ cutlist from a set of
plans and my brain is otherwise engaged/overloaded

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08