Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default For those waiting to pull the trigger on a MultiMaster style tool

"Robatoy" wrote in message

I find Ridgid tools very uneven. Their drill press is fabulous, their
latest version of the 6" ROS and their trim routers suck. I have zero
confidence in Ridgid products.

That could be true. I am the first to say that if you are brand loyal you
are not getting the best in every situation. BUT since this particular line
of tools is designed to ease a particulat task that is not well suited by a
more conventional tool the result may be more favorable if you are actually
able to accomplish the task.