Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default OT, Getting cash fast?

"Wes" wrote in message
john wrote:

The black and white ones you surely don't want to hit.

I almost hit one of those. 30 years in northern michigan and no deer
strikes. 26K miles
a year driving on average often on back roads.

Ever try to make a cow move? Eventually I annoyed it enough that it
walked back to the
electric fence and did a low crawl under it. All those other cows on the
other side of
the wire running over and watching me was a bit spooky.

No, but my ex-cow divorced me :-)

Okay, it was a young cow but still a cow. Way bigger than a whitetail.

Wes

My ex-cow has a big wide tail, when she sits around the house, she sits
_around_ the house! Know what she put behind her ears to attract men? Her
ankles! Know the difference between my ex and a Cadillac? Not everyone has
been in a Cadillac!

Oops, sorry, just some ex jokes :-)

RogerN