Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mag light corrosion (some metal content)

That sounds like wisdom. I'd have to read the
package on those Advance. You're likelly right.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Joe" wrote in message

One thing I've concluded after several years
experience is that all
Chinese made batteries (primary cells, anyway) are
crap. It's not a
political issue for me, just lots of experience. I
prefer Duracell,
but I'll use any batteries that aren't made in
China. Their lower
price is negated by the shorter service they give,
plus they are
really prone to leaking. For a while we bought the
cheapies at work
(from Fastenal, as well as other vendors); that
ended up costing us
more in the long run. Lots of the AA cells even
would leak while still
in the wrapper. Back to the good stuff now.

Maybe the Advance brand is from "over yonder".

Joe