Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mag light corrosion (some metal content)

And, what makes you think that I purchased the
batteries (and noticed the corrosion) in 2010?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"cavelamb" wrote in
message
Stormin Mormon wrote:
That's turning into an interesting discussion.
Others write that the bunny brand is totally
reliable. I got a box load (display pack for a
store) of Energizer AAA, and about one out of 6
or
so were corroded. Expires in 2009, too. Not
expired stock.

I think I've stumbled into a debate. Which brand
of battery.

Strange, I thought this was 2010; The Year We Made
Contact.

2009 should have been LAST year.