Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Alabama professor shot her own brother also 20+ years ago

On Feb 17, 11:23*am, Ignoramus15568 ignoramus15...@NOSPAM.
On 2010-02-17, Larry Jaques wrote:

On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 09:50:40 -0600, the infamous Ignoramus21666
scrawled the following:

On 2010-02-16, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 06:37:29 -0600, the infamous Ignoramus21666
scrawled the following:

the plot thickens

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...57506356135081....

Not just another "liberal with a gun" story, Ig? *

Looks like she was a big time kook. Her political affiliation would
certainly be an interesting addition to what I know about her.

I'll give you odds that, as a professor and academic, she's a
registered Demon^Hcrat.

Indeed ,this is the case, she was an ardent Obama supporter.

i- Hide quoted text -

So they say.

And so are millions of other Americans Ig.

Which begs the question.. what would "an ardent Obama supporter" be
doing in Alabama?

And why did "she being an Obama supporter" (if true) come out while
the bodies were still warm?

In my experience, that little tidbit and its timing seems designed to
be an attempt to smear her reputation.

Maybe we have a case of one liberal working with a den of foaming
mouth conservatives.

It would not surprise me a bit if it is found that she was working in
a hostile work environment and snapped.

The term "going postal" has such a history.

Bullies are always surprised when the one they pick on fights back.

I should add...my comments in no way make her actions acceptable.

The simple truth is that she should not have had a gun and the current
checks and balances in gun purchasing failed.

Time to fix the background check problem.

We have three more dead reasons why.

TMT