Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Climate Change for Wingers (IOW "made simple")

Larry Jaques wrote:

[So, Parakeet, did the following reports from Steve ruffle your
feathers a bit? Your Gods are all fessin' up to their dirty deeds,
and 1 has even contemplated suicide because of the heavy guilt. And
that is as it should be. "They" have killed people with their lies.
Let us know when you finally see the light. It just keeps getting
brighter and brighter out here. All you have to do is look. (Your
reply to me will be killed since you're still filtered, but I'll see
if it someone quotes you.)]

No Pierre, nothing Steve can say or do could possibly ruffle me in any
way. The opinions of lightweights like you folks are pretty much
completely irrelevant. Look at you, you don't even have the sand to
debate with people who don't agree with you. How much more of a baby can
you possibly be? As usual you can't analyze data worth a darn, which is
why you come to the wrong conclusion when a few scientists are caught
doing something wrong. Unlike you, I look at what decades of science on
climate change shows us. And I listen to what the preponderance of the
experts say not just the ones who work for energy companies. Or a few
that have been proven to be liars. So far I don't hear the scientists of
the world saying oops, we screwed up, there is no global warming. But
since I am not a climate scientist myself and took the word of the
experts, if they say they made a mistake they I'll change my view too.
So far I see no reason to throw out all the data from decades of
research because a few scientists did something wrong. Science doesn't
work like that.

Global Warming in Last 15 Years Insignificant, U.K.'s Top Climate
Scientist Admits:

--snip--

Thanks for your post, Steve. It's all good news. Now, if only the
leaders of this scam would get together for a Jonestown Koolaid party,
maybe at Algore's place in TN...

And you can get together with the worlds gross polluters and the energy
industry as they celebrate the conning of the masses of asses, of which
you are one. They had all their "experts" and had their company
"scientists" tell you that none of the burning of fossil fuels by the
millions of tons has any negative effect, and you bought it. It's just
too bad you can't apply your skepticism to the energy industry the way
you do to anything Democrats do. But you can't so whatever the energy
companies tell you automatically becomes a fact to you. Climate
scientists you question but energy company polluters you do not. See
what happens in a year. I'd be willing to bet that the experts are going
to say the same thing next year they have said for the last decade.
Global warming exists and man is doing it. Me, I'd rather be safe than
sorry. I don't know what you use for your logic. I can't find any.

Hawke