Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Video of Shop Made Sacrificial Fence Clamps

On Feb 17, 1:24*pm, -MIKE- wrote:
On 2/17/10 12:15 PM, Robatoy wrote:

PS. Cutting those square u-hangers to make l-shapes is going to be
solving all kinds of application-problems as hold-downs for my router.

They seem to have gone up in price (what else is new?)...4 bucks seems a
little steep.

I thought about getting a long bolt and putting the right angle in by
cutting a notch, torching it, and bending, but then 4 bucks didn't seem
so bad. * :-)

--

* -MIKE-

* "Playing is not something I do at night, it's my function in life"
* * *--Elvin Jones *(1927-2004)
* --
*http://mikedrums.com
*
* ---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

hey, they're only 2 bucks apiece... and a free mend-plate and some
nuts and stuff. NEVER enough stuff.