Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] keithw86@gmail.com is offline

Default Blowing sawdust around

On Feb 17, 11:39*am, "Bill" wrote:
wrote in message

snip trailing stuff

I did that with a Unisaw. *It's no longer on my wish list. ;-) *$1600,
delivered, was just too much (little?) to resist and the reason I
didn't buy a G0690.

Did you get a Delta 3HP cabinet saw for that? *The only ones I located
started
at twice that. *Congratulations on your new saw! * *--Bill

The new Unisaws are going for twice what I paid now. This is a 3HP LT
X5, two extension wings, and 50" Biesemeyer fence (36-L31?). I got it
a year ago just before the new Unisaw came out. The going price for
an X5 then was about $2100, or so. I was about to buy the Grizzley
G0690 until the deal on the X5 came around. Sure, I'd like to have
the new Unisaw, but not for twice the money. I like the SawStop too,
but...