Posted to rec.woodworking
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Veneering

eclipsme wrote:
Is there some reason you wouldn't use plywood that already comes with
the appropriate veneer applied. I mean it is pretty much available in
any species you might want.

Is it? Small town. Anything I get will have to be shipped in. Still, I
am looking into this. Perhaps the other question I should be asking is
are there any places to purchase in Florida?

Veneer, supplies and info...
Constantine's Wood Center of Florida Inc
1040 E. Oakland Park Blvd.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33334
http://www.constantines.com/

Ply, many including...
Hood Distribution in Jacksonville, Tampa, Orlando & Delray Beach (others
throught the East)
http://www.hooddistribution.com/

Their domestic ply...
http://www.hooddistribution.com/prod...c_plywood.html