Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Alabama professor shot her own brother also 20+ years ago

On Feb 16, 10:54*pm, "Martin H. Eastburn"
wrote:
I heard there were inflammatory email to her just before
and then the 'You have an IQ of 160 and know your stuff...'
but your not good enough... *Something is rotten here and
this person was stressed to the breaking point. *I think some
other members of the staff - maybe those shot first - pushed
her over the edge.

If that is true, they broke laws and sadly were out of their league,
the person didn't just leave or kill her self, but shot the bad ones.

This will be a long drawn out physiological study and trial.

Sicking what people do - both sides.

Martin

Ignoramus21666 wrote:
the plot thickens

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...6356135081...- Hide quoted text -

I think you are right.

The more they dig, the more they are finding.

Something pushed this person over the edge...and it hasn't been
mentioned yet.

TMT