Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Computer power consumption

On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 18:14:13 -0800, the infamous "Michael Koblic"
scrawled the following:

"Howard Eisenhauer" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 20:57:04 -0800, "Michael Koblic"
wrote:
*Snip*

Why has this stupid Windows Live Mail program suddenly decided to type É
instead of a question mark ÉÉÉ

Votre clavier lui-même remis à "français", la mienne est-ce que
parfois (Win 7).

Mon clavier did it only in Windows Live Mail - in the word processor it was
"anglais". And stopped doing it once I closed down and restarted the WLM.
Personally, I think WLM is un morceau de merde for many other reasons. Not
as good as the old Outlook Express.

But c'est la vie!

Upgrade from (spyware?) WLM to M$ Outlook.

--
Note to The O -

You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do.
-- Henry Ford