Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Climate Change for Wingers (IOW "made simple")

On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 09:41:16 -0500, the infamous "Steve W."
scrawled the following:

"Hawke" wrote in message

That's what we have climate scientists for. To tell us what the facts
are regarding earth's climate. For a while now they have been telling
us that the data shows the planet is warming up and it's not a natural
event but one produced by human combustion of fossil fuels. When they
tell us something different we will change our view on the subject.
But until the consensus of climate scientists is that their
conclusions about global warming were in error we're going to keep
believing in what they tell us the science is on the subject. We're
only firm believers in global warming because that is what the
scientists have said is happening. When they say otherwise then we'll
change our views too. Unlike the deniers who never change their views
no matter what.

Hawke

[So, Parakeet, did the following reports from Steve ruffle your
feathers a bit? Your Gods are all fessin' up to their dirty deeds,
and 1 has even contemplated suicide because of the heavy guilt. And
that is as it should be. "They" have killed people with their lies.
Let us know when you finally see the light. It just keeps getting
brighter and brighter out here. All you have to do is look. (Your
reply to me will be killed since you're still filtered, but I'll see
if it someone quotes you.)]

Replace all the "we","us", and "we're"s in your diatribe above and
you'll have it pretty much correct. In other words, you will change your
belief system as often as the weather changes. LOL! Any way the wind blows.

Key Climate Change Data Laden With Errors:

--snip--

World May Not Be Warming, Say Scientists:

--snip--

Global Warming in Last 15 Years Insignificant, U.K.'s Top Climate
Scientist Admits:

--snip--

Thanks for your post, Steve. It's all good news. Now, if only the
leaders of this scam would get together for a Jonestown Koolaid party,
maybe at Algore's place in TN...

--
Note to The O -

You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do.
-- Henry Ford