Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.engineering.electrical,alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default 90 amps for electric car charge!

wrote:
In his remarks, Obama addressed safety and environmental concerns
about nuclear energy:

Now, I know it has long been assumed that those who champion the
environment are opposed to nuclear power. But the fact is, even though
we have not broken ground on a new nuclear plant in nearly thirty
years, nuclear energy remains our largest source of fuel that produces
no carbon emissions. To meet our growing energy needs and prevent the
worst consequences of climate change, we'll need to increase our
supply of nuclear power. It's that simple. This one plant, for
example, will cut carbon pollution by 16 million tons each year when
compared to a similar coal plant. That's like taking 3.5 million cars
off the road.

Reducing Carbon emissions is the LEAST important reason for implementing
nuclear power.