Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Alabama professor shot her own brother also 20+ years ago

On Feb 17, 4:24*am, "David R.Birch" wrote:
Too_Many_Tools wrote:

Years ago I used to have a neighbor who had severe anger management
problems...a real *******.

The guy liked to drink and loved guns.

I was the only neighbor that could deal with his behavior...and did
for many years...partly because I knew his parents/childhood had been
a major reason for his behavior.

David

TMT has posted many times about the need for requiring testing of
people before allowing them to purchase guns. But strangely this is
the first mention of a neighbor with mental problems. The whole thing
sounds too pat for me to believe it.

Dan