Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Video of Shop Made Sacrificial Fence Clamps

-MIKE- wrote:

On 2/16/10 10:33 PM, Mark & Juanita wrote:
-MIKE- wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx4eA_v4RY4

5 bucks in parts, plus scraps, and an hour in the shop save you 15 bucks
from Rockler.

Pics to follow.

Cheap, quick and slick. I need to figure out a way to make something
like
that work with my Unifence. The odd shape makes attaching to it
problematic

Those things are so high and thin at the top, that you could probably
just use regular clamps to hold a sheet against it.

The problem is that they are also coved in. There is a thin lip, but it
is thin enough that anchoring a clamp on it doesn't always work well.

Rob Leatham