Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Veneering

Shouldn't be too hard to find. What wood are you wanting? If you want
plain sawn red oak then just go to home depot. Just look in yellow
pages or online for hardwood lumber and they will likely sell veneered
plywood also. It is the standard in the cabinet industry and that is
everywhere.

On Feb 16, 4:55*pm, eclipsme wrote:

Is there some reason you wouldn't use plywood that already comes with
the appropriate veneer applied. I mean it is pretty much available in
any species you might want.

Is it? Small town. Anything I get will have to be shipped in. Still, I
am looking into this. Perhaps the other question I should be asking is
are there any places to purchase in Florida?

Harvey