Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Climate Change for Wingers (IOW "made simple")

Burled Frau wrote:

That's what we have climate scientists for. To tell us what the facts
are regarding earth's climate. For a while now they have been telling
us that the data shows the planet is warming up and it's not a natural
event but one produced by human combustion of fossil fuels. When they
tell us something different we will change our view on the subject.
But until the consensus of climate scientists is that their
conclusions about global warming were in error we're going to keep
believing in what they tell us the science is on the subject. We're
only firm believers in global warming because that is what the
scientists have said is happening. When they say otherwise then we'll
change our views too. Unlike the deniers who never change their views
no matter what.

Hawke

Replace all the "we","us", and "we're"s in your diatribe above and
you'll have it pretty much correct. In other words, you will change your
belief system as often as the weather changes. LOL! Any way the wind blows.

Yeah, pretty much. That's how science works, which you seem not to
understand. Unlike religion which starts with received knowledge from on
high and works from there. You have a belief system that works like
religion and mine works like science. I take it you're a Christian,
right? In other words, when the evidence points in a different direction
I adapt my views to the new evidence. You should try it some time. It's
a lot better than just asking god for answers like you do.

Hawke