Posted to rec.woodworking
Roy Roy is offline

Default ot I hate snow

STOP!!

Warning to all. My AV software, Kaspersky, went ape**** at this site. Warnings about various
malicious software, worms, and probably dandruff too.

Could be false alarms, just thought I'd pass it on, but it won't allow me to access the site, and
that's sufficient for me. Kas was my second line defense (first was a complete hard drive backup)
back in the days when I thought I wanted to know lots about hackin' and crackin'.

Regards,
Roy

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 21:09:39 -0800 (PST), Robatoy wrote:

On Feb 15, 9:34*pm, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 16:35:33 -0800, the infamous "Lew Hodgett"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote:

The bikinis are one of the very few things I miss from LoCal.
Figures.

*vbg

--
It's a great life...once you weaken.
* * * * * * * --author James Hogan

All this bitching about snow... THIS is SNOW!

http://www.darkroastedblend.com/2010...s-of-snow.html