Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Alabama professor shot her own brother also 20+ years ago

On Feb 16, 11:05*am, Ignoramus21666 ignoramus21...@NOSPAM.

On 2010-02-16, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 06:37:29 -0600, the infamous Ignoramus21666
scrawled the following:

the plot thickens

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...57506356135081....

Not just another "liberal with a gun" story, Ig? *

Looks like she was a big time kook. Her political affiliation would
certainly be an interesting addition to what I know about her.

yeah, something isn't right about this person.

It's funny that in retrospect, everybody then states that "OMG so and so
was so weird/scary etc", yet until they actually do something over the
top, people keep their mouth shut.

I believe that the faculty did not know of her criminal past (killing
her brother and pipe bombs), so they were not fully aware of who
they were dealing with.

So, has anybody here known/worked with any freaks that they called
out as nutty BEFORE they did something crazy?

I have not, but I would like to know, as well.

My own thinking on this matter is that there are many more workplace
kooks and workplace assholes, than there are workplace killers, so
guessing who will become a killer is difficult.

i- Hide quoted text -

I would agree that the school did not know.

And apparently neither the people doing the background check on her if
that was her gun.

If that is the case, I am all for better background checks.

TMT