Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Wilkins Jim Wilkins is offline

Default Alabama professor shot her own brother also 20+ years ago

On Feb 16, 12:01*pm, Cydrome Leader wrote:
I...

So, has anybody here known/worked with any freaks that they called out as
nutty BEFORE they did something crazy?

Oh yes, five that I can think of quickly, but we were careful about
not calling them out.

Really nice guys, too, who'd do anything for someone who treated them
well. Maybe they had an overblown sense of right and wrong that was
easily set off. Che Guevara mentioned that a leader of revolutionaries
has to be especially careful with that common type of follower.

jsw