Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Climate Change for Wingers (IOW "made simple")

Wes wrote:
Hawke wrote:

I guess you didn't think that the "weather" anywhere else mattered
except for in D.C., because while there was a bad snowstorm there in
Vancouver, B.C. it's balmy warm and there isn't enough snow for the
Olympics.

So what, near the 45th parallel in Michigan, back in the early 80's, we had like two years
of low and late snow. Wiped out a few snowmobile manufacturers and a shop I worked out
part time.

It is the weather, we never know whether it will be normal or not. Sheesh.

Wes

That's what we have climate scientists for. To tell us what the facts
are regarding earth's climate. For a while now they have been telling us
that the data shows the planet is warming up and it's not a natural
event but one produced by human combustion of fossil fuels. When they
tell us something different we will change our view on the subject. But
until the consensus of climate scientists is that their conclusions
about global warming were in error we're going to keep believing in what
they tell us the science is on the subject. We're only firm believers in
global warming because that is what the scientists have said is
happening. When they say otherwise then we'll change our views too.
Unlike the deniers who never change their views no matter what.

Hawke