Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Climate Change for Wingers (IOW "made simple")

Hawke wrote:

I guess you didn't think that the "weather" anywhere else mattered
except for in D.C., because while there was a bad snowstorm there in
Vancouver, B.C. it's balmy warm and there isn't enough snow for the
Olympics.

So what, near the 45th parallel in Michigan, back in the early 80's, we had like two years
of low and late snow. Wiped out a few snowmobile manufacturers and a shop I worked out
part time.

It is the weather, we never know whether it will be normal or not. Sheesh.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller