Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred fred is offline

Default Another phone bill and another phone call

In article ,
ARWadsworth writes
Every month I get a phonecall from an old dear.

It seems that she checks her phonebill every month and sees my number on the
bill.

She has no idea why my number shows on her bill so she calls me to see why
my phone number is showing on her bill.

My number shows because she calls me every month after she has looked at her
phone bill.

Any solutions?

Poor dear, but I have to admire her logic.

Get an answering machine with a message saying your number has changed
to a premium rate one. She'll still call but you'll get paid for it.

Suggest she writes a (big) note to herself saying that number X is that
nice chap Adam and that she doesn't need to call and check.
--
fred