Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.periphs.printers,alt.comp.freeware
Brent[_3_] Brent[_3_] is offline

Default How do you create a PDF by copying a page in an HP printer/copier?

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 06:55:13 -0600, Airman Basic wrote:

Reading the HP download info, noticed this:
"Note: Some download management or acceleration software may cause
issues with file downloads.

Hi Airman,
I'm sure I have something on my setup now that I know others can get the HP
software from http://www.hp.com/support/lj3200

The good news is that my lack of ability to download from that HP driver
site won't matter because the TWAIN drivers I need aren't there.

The good news is I did find the TWAIN drivers based on the information from
Warren (Warren Block 2/14/2010 8:48:06 PM).
http://forums13.itrc.hp.com/service/...hreadId=950340

It took 3 tries but I've now downloaded the HP software for the TWAIN
drivers (271 MB zip file) from someone who posted it on the Internet and
installed it. It was dated in the year 2000 so it's old (even older than my
2001 HP LaserJet 3200 printer) but it seems to now allow the scanner to be
recognized.

It's still not scanning to PDF but I'm working on that problem now (which
is a totally different issue now than not having the TWAIN