Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Dealing with saw dust while hand sanding

-MIKE- wrote in -
september.org:

On 2/15/10 1:43 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
I think I'd prefer to use the RAS for most of the work and then,
always, do a final hand-sanding, wet solvent pre-finish prep, and hand
finishing (sans stain or poly, of course.)

Using your radial arm saw for small sanding jobs are ya, Larry? :-p

With one of those new Freud blades that cuts the wood to correct width
and length (the packages I saw Friday at HD said that), Larry obviously
no longer needs his RAS for cutting wood. Might as well use it for
something.

:-)

Puckdropper