Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.engineering.electrical,alt.home.repair

Default 90 amps for electric car charge!

When I go camping, I bring my zero emissions
electric heater for my tent. I plug it into the
generator that burns oil, and pumps out carbon
monoxide. But, the heater is zero emissions.

Same deal with the car. Except that manufacturing
of the car pollutes, and that the batteries
eventually have to be thrown out, and, and, and.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message

The second big omission is that you always hear
the media gushing over
this cars as "zero emissions". Which is true
only if you
conveniently ignore that all this power still has
to be generated
someplace.