Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Randy Randy is offline

Default OT, Getting cash fast?

On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 22:06:06 -0600, "RogerN"
wrote:

"John" wrote in message
RogerN wrote:
My wife had an auto accident Friday and now needs something to drive to
work. In short, I should get my income tax money this Friday, I'm
wanting
to get cash now and pay it off this Friday, it will save me $2000 over
being
forced to buy from a dealer for the auto we are wanting. I've found
several
auto's I like at dealers for the $7K-$8K range, I found some I like
better
from individuals for the $5K range (same model, newer, lower miles, $2k
less). But either way I go about it, having the cash gives me leverage
at
the dealer or the option to buy from a private seller.

Are their credit card cash advances that actually give you cash? Or how
about pre-approved financing? Will financing companies approve you for a
set
amount based on book value?

RogerN

If she was not the cause of the accident, the other driver is responsible
for payment of a rental car for a reasonable amount of time. This has been
the law in every state I have lived in.
This is also a good reason to have your car towed from a accident if it
wasn't your fault. If you drive it away you have transportation.\ and the
other person's insurance will not pay.

John

She was at fault, an animal ran out in front of her, she tried to miss it
and ended up in the wrong lane where a truck appeared over a hill.

RogerN

Never swerve for animals (unless it's a moose) they are just as
likely to change direction and get hit as you try to avoid them. Even
hitting a deer is most times better than hitting a tree or another
car.

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.