Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT, Getting cash fast?

On Feb 14, 12:25*pm, "RogerN" wrote:
My wife had an auto accident Friday and now needs something to drive to
work. *In short, I should get my income tax money this Friday, I'm wanting
to get cash now and pay it off this Friday, it will save me $2000 over being
forced to buy from a dealer for the auto we are wanting. *I've found several
auto's I like at dealers for the $7K-$8K range, I found some I like better
from individuals for the $5K range (same model, newer, lower miles, $2k
less). *But either way I go about it, having the cash gives me leverage at
the dealer or the option to buy from a private seller.

Are their credit card cash advances that actually give you cash? *Or how
about pre-approved financing? Will financing companies approve you for a set
amount based on book value?

RogerN

I hope your wife is okay.

TMT