Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.woodturning
A Lurker A Lurker is offline

Default Woodworking Show in Saratoga Springs NY

Did Totally Turning last year. It was Totally Worthwhile. Planning on
coming back this year. Hopefully I will get to meet you this year.

Jerry

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in
m:

It's that time of year again when I unabashedly mention that my club's
big woodworking show is happening soon!

Northeastern Woodworkers Association's
19th Annual Fine Woodworking Show
http://www.nwawoodworkingshow.org/

SHOWCASE
Featuring the Fine Craftsmanship of Regional

Amateur and Professional Woodworkers

March 27th & 28th, 2010
Saratoga Springs City Center
Saratoga Springs, NY

This year's featured presenters include

David Ellsworth -- turner
Ernie Conover -- author of myriad books, DVDs and articles
Chris Schwarz -- editor of Popular Woodworking and Woodworking
Magazine "Best Woodworking Show in the World"
Phil Lowe -- author of many articles in "Fine Woodworking Magazine"

I'm on the presentation schedule again this year and my sons will be
doing demonstrations with hand tools on the main floor. Come and
introduce yourself!

Note that Totally Turning http://www.totallyturning.com/ is happening
at the same venue at the same time!

John