Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default One handle bathtub faucet

AC wrote:
On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 21:16:45 -0700, Tony
wrote:

AC wrote:
I'm in a hotel now and afaict, I can only get hot water in the
bathtub, shower or bath, if the water is on full blast.

I can't tell what brand it is.

Do fixtures like this cost less money? Break less often?

It seems a hotel would want to save money on hot water (especially
since they don't change the sheets or the towels unless you
affirmatively indicate you want that)

Hi,
They come with lifetime warranty. My house' 4 bathrooms all has them.
for 16 years no problem.

So youre saying they are willing to waste all that water just so there
is no maintenance?

Do the other ones breaK that much?

Hi,
Waste water? What do you ,eam? It can adjust wate temp and flow volume.
Ours are Delta Monitor series. Been long time I saw two faucets on a
bath tub in hotels. Maybe at ancient two-star places.