Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Geoffrey S. Mendelson[_2_] Geoffrey S. Mendelson[_2_] is offline

Default 45-degree diagonal cutters?

life imitates life wrote:
Grasping at straws. We advance as we advance, and the skilled craftsmen
remain and skills get handed down. Why do you think a YF-22 costs $230M?

Just because you mentioned the YF-22, I submit the following video for your
entertainment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktQOLO4U5iQ

Just in case you don't get it right away, this was shown at an Indian Defense
Conference. The man represents Israel, the woman India, and the company
who made it, Rafael, has its products placed around the stage.

Geoff.

New word I coined 12/13/09, "Sub-Wikipedia" adj, describing knowledge or
understanding, as in he has a sub-wikipedia understanding of the situation.
i.e possessing less facts or information than can be found in the Wikipedia.