Posted to alt.home.repair
DanG DanG is offline

Default Suggestions for "obscuring" glass on bathroom door

Spray on frosting:
http://www.rustoleum.com/CBGProduct.asp?pid=106

Clean off the glass and color each pane with gel sheets:
http://www.stagespot.com/cgi-bin/sho...ey=GELS-SHEETS

--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

"blueman" wrote in message
The door to one of our bathrooms is a French door -- which
obviously
presents privacy issues. The previous owners had hung a curtain
on the
door and sprayed some type of "haze" on the glass which since
has
started to peel off. The curtain also looks kind of ugly and
doesn't
give a "clean" look.

So, I am looking for suggestions that can be used to obscure the
glass
while still letting as much light as possible through.

- Is there any type of "stick-on" colored diffuser that would
look good
and not like a hack?
- Is there anything one could spray on?

We are looking for something in the aqua/greenish color family
to match
the wall color.

Thanks!