Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Beryl[_5_] Beryl[_5_] is offline

Default Bend over, here it comes...

flipper wrote:
On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 20:55:32 -0800, Beryl wrote:

flipper wrote:

That, btw, does not mean I necessarily object to the way cell pone
records were used in the 'bank robber' case but I strongly object to
the argument being used to justify it.

Tracking time and location of calls bothers you?

I didn't say it bothered me. In fact I said, after a discussion of the
4'th amendment you snipped out, that it "does not mean I necessarily
object to..."

Read this.
http://news.cnet.com/2100-1029_3-6140191.html
"mobile providers can remotely install a piece of software on to any
handset, without the owner's knowledge, which will activate the
microphone even when its owner is not making a call."

Okay, I read it. Now what?

Don't fret over the small stuff.