Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.comp.periphs.printers,alt.comp.freeware
Brent[_3_] Brent[_3_] is offline

Default How do you create a PDF by copying a page in an HP printer/copier?

On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 16:42:16 -0800, Don Schmidt wrote:

Will this work for you?
HP Solution Center
Select Scanner
Scan Document

The HP SOlution Center would probably work if I could download the Win XP
HP Solution Center printer drivers for the Laserjet 3200m but none of the
drivers are available on the HP web site.

Can someone just try the HP download to see if it's just me or if nobody
can access the printer drivers from the HP ftp site:

Starting at the HP LaserJet 3200m download page: http://tinyurl.com/ye47hqk
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport...ubmit=Go%20%BB

I press on the Windows XP link and then I try to access the firmware, the
drivers, anything ... and all time out and deliver nothing.

It's soooo very frustrating just trying to download a software driver.

I even tried CNET and other links (most of which are trying to sell
driver-detection software) but they pointed back to the bogus HP web site
where the drivers are listed but nobody can get them.

At least I can't. Can you?