Posted to alt.home.repair
Michael B Michael B is offline

Default Flexible pipe for kitchen exhaust fan

I don't know about the contraption, so what I suggest may
not be appropriate, but have you considered a box the length
of the distance, with an opening the width of the pipe and the
length of the intended run. And have the pipe having a collar
within the box so that it could be slid along the open track,
and the collar would cover the rest of the opening.
Need more details for making something better than a WAG
(Wild-Assed Guess)

On Feb 13, 6:04*pm, Sam Takoy wrote:

The reason I am looking at flexible duct work is I'm trying to build a
contraption that slides sideways over the stove. The only place to build
the exhaust was to the side of the stove. So in needs to be flexible
enough to go from this